This page provides some insight to the holdings of the PCA Historical Center.
In overview, the holdings of the PCA Historical Center consists of :
I. Organizational Records for six conservative Presbyterian denominations and their agencies
- Presbyterian Church in America [1973-ongoing]
- Reformed Presbyterian Church, Evangelical Synod [1965-1982]
- Bible Presbyterian Church, Columbus Synod [1956-1961] and renamed as the Evangelical Presbyterian Church [1961-1965]
- Bible Presbyterian Church [1938-1956]
- Reformed Presbyterian Church, General Synod [1833-1965]
- Covenant Presbytery [1971-1984]
II. Manuscript Collections of over one hundred people connected with these denominations
III. Congregational History materials for over seven hundred churches.
IV. A Research Library which addresses all aspects of American Presbyterian history. At present the research library has about 5,000 volumes and over 100 periodical titles.